Hello

by - Thursday, March 19, 2009

So earlier in the week I went on a misson to find some products that would help get rid of my spots. I had a massive breakout across my forehead and a few on my cheeks, and the products I as using just didnt seem to be helping. I pretty much know why I had the break out, a mixture of hormones and a new cleanser I'd bought the other week. (clean and clear morning burst face wash) my skin had never agreed with clean and clear so I really don't know why I bought it. anyway, I went to superdrug and picked up the St. Ives Blemish Fighting Scrub and some Germolene as I have read good reviews on both of these. Whist there I picked up some Witch Cleansing Wipes and the Witch Radiance Serum, as it was buy two for £4.49. I have to say, they are all working really well, and my spots have cleared up considerably. :) I wish I had taken a 'before' photo,







but here is a 'during' photo I guess, my spots haven't completly gone but then I have only been using these products for a few days.

mmm no makeup


You May Also Like

0 comments