afternoon.

by - Saturday, September 11, 2010

So, I'm in the thralls getting everything packed for the move down to London. My room is losing all the lived in charm as everything is gradually packed into boxes. I'm not upset about leaving tbh, I can't wait to get out of this rubbish city. its an hour away on the train so when homesickness sets in I can just hope on a train!
We got the beautiful 3bedroom flat in Greenwich, and house mates to boot, so its just a case of filling out all the paperwork. The flat is a stones throw away from the o2 arena, the view from the balcony is amazing.

I just want to go now! its only a week and a half until move in day but still! I'm impatient at the best of times.
I went too look around my Uni the other day, and I can't wait to start now. so everything is happening.


I've been so bored today. anyway, here is a FOTD. I'm vain like that. 

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. You have a beautiful complexion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, but its mostly a trick of the light! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah you look lovely, I love your glasses..

    Thanks for following my blog, I came to check yours out xxx

    ReplyDelete