Sheepish hello...

by - Sunday, November 10, 2013

Hi there.


so... it's been a while hasn't it? what 3, 4 months? 
I've been meaning to update this blog for a while but it just hasn't happened. Better late than never right? And what better time than just before Christmas! well I say that it's still a month away but I'm so excited I could burst. I'm thinking about doing a few tag posts to get me back into the swing of things, but I guess I should do a little update first. 

I'm working full time now, which is good. I'm really enjoying it and it's not in retail which is awesome. Last week I graduated, which was actually pretty cool. The ceremony was as the O2 arena (indigo2). My mum came to stay with us for a few days and I took time off work to spend with her and my brother, it was lovely.

                                              

Other than that I'm just working, and enjoying my weekends off. 
I'm going to keep this brief, so maybe this will be a comeback? Maybe not. But for now, hello! Happy holidays! And thank you for reading.

xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments