Sweater Weather: Tag.

by - Monday, November 25, 2013

 *I'm going to moderate this a little as I'm in the UK and some of it doesn't make sense. 

1. Favourite Candle scent?
I'm loving Sandal wood at the minute.


2. Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate?
Coffee all the way, the only thing that gets me out of bed on a cold morning.



3. Do you switch up your makeup routine for the season?
Generally my skin gets a little drier so I switch to more moisturising products. I tend to wear different perfume as well, less sweet.

4. Favourite Christmas food?
I'm a big food lover, so its pretty hard for me to choose a favourite. lets just say the whole christmas dinner ensemble. 




5. Hats or scarves?
Scarves. Hats just make my hair a mess.

6. Most worn sweater?
anything with a hood generally.

7. Must have Fall nail polish?
Again, I love nail polish so choosing a favourite is pretty hard. I tend to favour darker polishes, gun metal grey, dark purple, but an all time favourite is Rage by Orly. It's so pretty and perfect for the party season. 



8. Football games or jumping in a pile of leaves?
Going to have to decline both of those. Do people really jump in leaves?

9. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Leggings or tights (Primark's Extra Cosy tights are perfect for winter.)

10. Boots or Uggs? 
Has to be boots. I never caught on to the whole Ugg boot thing, plus they seem so expensive for a glorified pair of slippers. 

11. What is your #1 favorite thing about winter?
I love wrapping up warm, and watching all my favourite xmas films. and snow. 



12. Do you have a song that gets you in the Christmas mood or just a song you're loving at the moment?
Slade's - Merry xmas Everyone is the one. 

Thank you for reading. 

You May Also Like

0 comments