Random facts about me.

by - Sunday, January 19, 2014



0: Height: 5"8
1: Virgin? No
2: Shoe size: 7/8
3: Do you smoke? No
4: Do you drink? Occasionally 
5: Do you take drugs? Never.
6: Age you get mistaken for: Often older than my real age.
7: Have tattoos? Yes, Two.
8: Want any tattoos? I'd like another one. 
9: Got any piercings? Ears and Belly button (Twice, I was young.)
10: Want any piercings? Not in particular but I'm tempted to get some more in my ears.
11: Best friend? Fred
12: Relationship status: Taken
13: Biggest turn ons: Humour
14: Biggest turn offs: Smell
15: Favorite movie: I can't decide 
16: I’ll love you if... You make me dinner.
17: Someone you miss: My dad.
18: Most traumatic experience: My dad dying. 
19: A fact about your personality: It's weird. 
20: What I hate most about myself... social akwardness
21: What I love most about myself: hmm.
22: What I want to be when I get older: Retired
23: My relationship with my sibling(s) better
24: My relationship with my parent(s) Long distance :(
25: My idea of a perfect date: Movie and Dinner. 
26: My biggest pet peeves: rudeness, coughing, being pushed out of the way.
27: A description of the girl/boy I like: Fred.
28: A description of the person I dislike the most: Naive, Idiotic, Hypocrite, Bully.
29: A reason I’ve lied to a friend: I didn't want to meet up.
30: What I hate the most about work/school: Long Hours.
31: What your last text message says: 'That's nice thank you.'
32: What words upset me the most: You can't...
33: What words make me feel the best about myself: I love you.
34: What I find attractive in women: Boobs.
35: What I find attractive in men: Personality.
36: Where I would like to live: New York or Toronto
37: One of my insecurities: Self doubt
38: My childhood career choice: Teacher/Midwife
39: My favorite ice cream flavour: Chocolate
40: Who wish I could be: Myself, but with fewer insecurities. 
41: Where I want to be right now: In bed.
42: The last thing I ate: Yoghurt with banana.
43: Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately: Gerard Butler
44: A random fact about anything: Plastic Dinosaurs are made from real dinosaurs. 

Thank you for reading. 

You May Also Like

0 comments