Vichy Dermablend: First impression.

by - Sunday, January 12, 2014







I recently bought the Vichy Dermablend foundation in the shade Opal. This is what it looks like on my skin. I was not having a 'good skin day' on this particular day but that seems to be the case more often than not these days, but as you can see the foundation has good coverage. It is light in texture and the pigmentation is great. I have combination skin (oily t-zone plus dry patches) and I think if my skin was in better condition it would last longer, but as my skin became more oily over the day it did start to slide. I also have a problem with open pores and this didn't do much to help with that. I'm definitely going to try it with a primer underneath because I think the texture/condition of my skin greatly affected how it looked/applied. I do really like this foundation though and I think with a few alterations I can make it work for my skin. A little goes a long way, so you do get your money's worth. I got mine from boots for £15.99. 
Any questions let me know!
 Thank you for reading. 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks-a-mundo for the blog article.Really looking forward to read more. Really Great.
    jeux de ninja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Glad you enjoyed! :) x

    ReplyDelete