ipsy June 2017 unboxing.

by - Thursday, June 15, 2017

Good day,

For the longest time I've been tempted with the idea of subscribing to a 'beauty box'. Back in the UK I had a brief subscription to Birchbox and the only reason I cancelled it was because of the move. Last month I found myself browsing a subreddit called r/BeautyBoxes and my interest piqued once again. By the time I'd signed up I'd missed out on May's bag, so it feels like I've been waiting for a long time. 
Somewhat annoyingly, despite trying my best to avoid any spoilers before it arrived I did end up seeing what was in my box online. Thankfully I was not disappointed, Personally I feel like beauty boxes can be really hit or miss hence the reluctance to commit to one long term but ipsy have so far impressed me! I enjoyed creating a beauty profile, which they use to tailor what they send in your box and over all it feels like a more personal experience. It also reduces the risk of you receiving items you just don't want. So far, so good! I should note that even though you can preview what products are in your box, the shades may vary to the ones in your personal box. 



And here's what I actually got...


I'm happy with the selection and look forward to giving them a try!


If you're interested in signing up please feel free to follow this link

You May Also Like

0 comments