this is getting a bit regular now isnt it?

by - Tuesday, October 28, 2008

hello.
I have tried so many mascaras, that i kind of came to expect every new one i tried to be right for me, it seemed that everyone i tried had something 'wrong' with it. i think i've only ever had two that i would actually buy again. the first one would be loreal telescopic. i loved this mascara. it seperated my lashes, made them longer and gave just the right amount of fullness. i thought that i had found my perfect mascara. untill i bought estee lauders more than mascara. its amazing. it was like the telescopic only about ten times better. it doesnt dry out your lashes or make them really stiff, like i found with so many other mascaras and i dont think you could ever apply too much, it just doesnt clump!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I used to like telescopic, until I found that it didn't made much to thicken my lashes, and I haven't tried any of estee lauder's mascaras

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean...its ok if your lashes are quite thick! but for lenthening its great!

    ReplyDelete