UD Book of Shadows

by - Monday, October 27, 2008



I have tried to make this blog on a few occasions now I don’t know what it is but every time I try something has gone wrong!

Anyway, I’ve basically been trying to write a review on the Urban Decay book of shadows...all I can really say is that it is fabulous and I love it! I implore everybody to get your hands on one. They retail for £25, I got mine from boots but you can get them from other places I’m sure. Now, I was a bit reluctant to part with that amount of money at first, I’m only a student who works at a co-op my budget is hardly massive, however, I saw it and knew that I had to have it. Not only because of the alluring packaging but because it’s the palette that offers the most colours of any of the UD palettes. And when you can spend the same amount on a palette with half the amount of shadows I thought why not!

The quality of the shadow is consistent, they all blend beautifully, and the pigmentation is great. There really is nothing to complain about in my opinion!




You May Also Like

0 comments