small

by - Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just a few things I've bought so far on my visit.



Superdrug had an offer on some of their own branded stuff, the range is called Vitamin, and has various skin care products. I've never looked at the range before, but they we're all below £2 so I thought I'd give them a go. I got the Facial Scrub which contains oatmeal, the Illuminating Moisture Cream with SPF 15 and the Facial Cleansing Wipes. The smell is really nice on all these products and so far I'm quite impressed by them, They contain naturally sourced Vitamin E known for its anti-oxidant qualities. The wipes get rid of all my make up with out any fuss and the exfoliator leaves my skin feeling really smooth.



I like wearing the illuminating cream mixed with my Revlon Colorstay Foundation, alone I find the foundation quite difficult to apply, it seems to dry really quickly making it hard to blend and with an odd almost rubbery texture...but by mixing it with the cream it find it a lot easier to work with as its lighter and easier to blend out.

The other thing I've bought is a new purse. I have a thing about purses, I seem to buy a new one quite often. This particular beauty is from TK MAXX. It's by Suzy Smith and I love it. I've never seen anything in this color before and the gold clasp really makes it stand out. It's an odd color a mix between lilac and a hot pink. Suzy Smith purses originally retail for around £30-£40 so this was a bargain at only
£14.68p

LOVE.

I didn't buy it the first time I went in, I was so tempted to but to be honest, I'm skint, but the next day I knew I had to go back and get it, whether it left me bankrupt or not.






Thank You and Goodnight

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. thank you for following my blog :)
    i love reading your
    and i hope you get the chance to have a go at my contest
    :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete