Quick Review: AquaBan

by - Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I know this topic isn't make up related but all of my readers apear to be women so its still might be relevent.
Like many women running up to the start of my period I suffer with bloating and tenderness, I often gain a pound of two of excess water (retention) not pleasant!

up untill about two months ago I just got on with it, but on a trip to superdrug i spotted these tablets that claimed to works effectively by helping to eliminate excess water from the body so you can feel altogether at ease again
I can't remember exactly how much they were but I did buy two packets so thay can't have been that much!
it says to take two after every meal about 5 days before your next period. this is find inst actually nessercary, I take around 2 a day when I start to feel bloated and it works just fine. I have noticed a significant difference you tend to need the toilet a lot more which to me is sign that they're working! and the other big difference is how much less pain i seem to be in during my period. usually my breasts swell and are really tender but this time round there seems to be no difference in them what so ever!
I know this isnt a particularly pleasent subject but I'm really pleased with how they work for me. They also do a herbal aquaban that can be taken at any time, the original should only be taken on those days before your period. another thing, and im not sure whether this has anything to do with the tablets but I usually suffer from bad abdominal cramps, and have so far they haven't actually been that noticable!

anyway. I hope this will help some of you.

Byex
x

You May Also Like

0 comments