NOTD

by - Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Just a quick post showing you my my latest manicure, I picked up this Andrea Fullerton Trio in Smile in a Storm from superdrug for £7.99, they actually have 3 for 2 across all cosmetics at the minute so I got a few other things too. The idea is that you can either wear each color alone or layer them to creat a third color. I decided to just stick with the grey color, but when I get bored later in the week I can stick the other color over the top! The pictures really do not do this polish justice. I found that it applied quite nicely, something that other people have disagreed with but it seemed fine to me. Drying time is quite long, especially if you are layering the other color too, you want to give yourself quite a while before doing anything particularly strenuous. Anyway here are the pictures. Thank you for reading.

You May Also Like

0 comments