Popping my Liz Earle cherry, and an inspired NOTD

by - Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hi.
I should definitely be doing uni work right now but I’m not, I'm writing you a blog post instead, feeling honored? haha
The story began when I decided that we needed a new printer, because the ones at uni are unreliable and to be quite honest I need all the time I can get at home right now without having to travel half way across London to print at uni, anyway I digress. To cut a long story short, I ended up going to John Lewis to pick up a printer and happened to find myself at the Liz Earle counter... 
I've heard so many good things about Cleanse and Polish and what with my skin deciding it hates the winter I thought I would give it a go. I ended up walking away with the Skincare Essentials Kit, Presented in a vanity case, the set contains:

   Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml)
   2 pure muslin cloths
   Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml)
   Skin Repair Light - Combination/Oily (50ml)
   Orange Flower Body Wash (30ml)
   Nourishing Botanical Body Cream (30ml)
Suitable for combination/oily skin
I can’t wait to try this out tonight, and I’ll be doing a full review after using it for a while. I also had a little mooch at some of the Mavela and spotted this gorgeous color called Lagoon. I actually spotted this before looking at the Liz Earle so it kind of inspired to go and have a look at the stand!
Here are pictures incase you don’t know what Liz Earle products look like! ha!








You May Also Like

0 comments