NOTW

by - Sunday, January 22, 2012

This week has been a week of manicures! When boredom ensues the polish comes out so here are a few of my mani's this week.
No.1 I did using my dotting tool on top of china glaze - sea spray.

No.2 is obviously a take on the Zooey Deschanel nails that she wore to the golden globes

No.3 I did using various shades of purple to create an 'ombré' effect and then a matte top coat

No. 4 is a shade by Topshop called Green Room

No. 5 isn't new favorite colour, it's Gish - Bubble Gum with Look Beauty Nail Pop in Bling on the ring finger.

No. 6 I loved, again using my dotting tool over a Leighton Denny polish (the name fails me) but I think it was free with Bazaar magazine last summer...?

And No.7 is again a free polish by Leighton Denny, I can't remember which magazine it came with (fail) but it was just before Christmas!

Thank you for reading.

You May Also Like

0 comments