A blog post? Say what!?

by - Friday, December 14, 2012

Hi.

So. It's been a while again hasn't it. I'm right in the middle of deadline season at the minute, I only have one more essay to write... Well start writing to be precise! Ooops!

Anyway. I just wanted to do a little shout out post to an amazing eyeliner I've been using recently.
Being someone that wears glasses doing close up work like eyeliner can sometimes be quite tricky. With this I have no trouble at all, it just glides across the skin in a perfect line! I'm not sure if its the brush, the formula of both, but this eyeliner is effortless. You can be really precise too, and do super thin lines or go as thick as you like!

I'm just really impressed and for a cheaper product you really can't go wrong in my opinion.
Don't be scared by the 'wet look' formula it's actually quite subtle on e applied and just adds a really nice semi gloss effect, that makes your eyes pop. (Eurgh I hate that phrase! What's wrong with me?)

Go buy it.

Thank you for reading.



You May Also Like

0 comments