A new name...

by - Tuesday, April 02, 2013

and hopefully a renewed sense of purpose!
I've been meaning to post for a while, but I guess time had other ideas.
Truth is I've been stuck with this blog for a while now, I just don't know what direction I want to go in. I still don't, but I'm hoping a new layout/name might help me to rekindle my love for blogging.
That being said, this is most certainly a procrastination technique to get me out of doing my uni work.
I'll do anything.
So here we are.

What do you think?
The name...? I'm not really sure why I liked it but I was reading a book about stage make up and it was the first line in the book... And it kind of stuck.

I'm going to do a few posts to get myself back into the swing if it but I can't promise when, I desperately need to do uni work so we'll see.


Me & my boy | I let my 2yr old cousin paint my nails | daffodils! | Said 2yr old eating chocolate



Maisie | Billy | Easter Eggs 















Anyway... Just dropping by to say hello.
And now goodbye!

Thank you for reading.

You May Also Like

0 comments