oooh

by - Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm actually quite excited about Christmas...despite my last post...!
I've pretty much told anyone that has asked 'I want make up for Christmas...’YAY we'll see who'll come up with the goods ;) haha
Don't get me wrong...I know it’s better to give than receive...ahem
I think I've pretty much got the bulk of my shopping out of the way now too.
I'm generally just a lot happier now...
We had quite a few assignments due in at college that are now over so I feel better!
I'm doing a Performing Arts course...in case anyone is interested. We have are Shakespeare performances next week so once that’s over I can finally start to relax.

So yeah...I haven’t been doing a lot of shopping for myself recently...but then I never tend to document my ‘hauls’ anyway! I’m not sure why that is...?
I’ll do a ‘haul’ blog at Christmas I think...!
I don’t like the word ‘haul’...

I’ve been thinking about getting my hair cut recently too...I’ve got no Idea what to do with it though...I think I’ll wait until I’ve lost more weight...
Anyway
Tangent


Well.
GOODBYE FELLOWS

You May Also Like

0 comments