Benefit - They're Real.

by - Friday, December 02, 2011

This is just a quick post to showcase a mascara I bought about a month or two ago now. I didn't use it at first because I was still using up another one, but I did wear it on and off. This is the Benefit 'They're Real' mascara and I believe I paid around £17, certainly the most I've ever spent of a mascara, I was obviously feeling frivolous that day.
The packaging is a nice, pewter effect.
The brush is pretty standard though it does have little nubbly bits on the end, (technical term there!) but I wouldn't say it performs any better than other mascaras I've tried before. Which for the price you'd expect more. That's not to say I don't like it, I think you'll agree it does a pretty good job on my lashes and I wouldn't say I was disappointed but it's not really blowing me away. I could spend a lot less on a mascara that could give me the same results basically.
Overall a nice mascara. But worth the £17 price tag? I'm not convinced.




click for larger images.
Oh and excuse the eyebrows. I hadn't filled them in when the picture was taken. I know they say your eyebrows should be 'sisters not twins' but mine aren't even related! I just have two completely different eyebrows, can you guess which one I favor? Anyway here are the pictures. I'm sorry my posts have been a little sloppy lately, I've been using the blogger app on my phone to write them and it's pretty basic, so I haven't been able to make them look reasonably acceptable! Oh well. Thank you for reading cx

You May Also Like

0 comments