Pro

by - Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Hi,

Only me! I'm currently sat on a coach on the way to London. So thought I'd take the time to write something. I could be using this time considerably more constructively, like by doing, I don't know... *cough* uni work *cough* but alas... I'm not.

Sigh. Ill never learn. Oh well good job I'm not going to be a student for much longer... That's a scary thought.

Ok on to something less boring. Or more boring, depending on your own opinion.

Turns out I hadn't thought this through... I'm not really sure what I'm doing here... Maybe I'll do a tag...
Ok, This or That...

1. Blush or Bronzer? Bronzer gotta sculpt those cheekbones!

2. Lip gloss or Lipstick? Lipgloss, I always worry about my lipstick smudging or just looking generally crap... Lipgloss is way more forgiving.

3. Lip Butter or Lip Balm? Is there a huge difference? Probably balm though as I feel like butter just sits on my lips and leaves a film of slime..

4. Matte or Sparkle Eyeshadow? Hmmm. I do like a good shimmer... But I think for practicality mattes are sometimes more wearable.

5. Foundation or Concealer? If the foundation is good enough I generally skip concealer anyway so... Foundation!

6. Eyeliner or Mascara? Mascara. Shadows can be used as liner, but my lashes without mascara just look odd.

7. Loosed Powder or Pressed Powder? I've never really found one that I like from either of those choices so.. I guess for practicality... Pressed.

8. Brushes, Sponges or Fingers? Hmm... Overall brushes but I'm not adverse to using my fingers when it comes to foundation etc.

9. Waterproof or Non-waterproof? Again, it depends! Generally I find waterproof formulas to be a little heavy, and mascara can often be clumpy.. I guess it depends on what I'm doing that day?

10. Can’t live without? Food, water? Oh right makeup wise... I guess mascara, and something to full my eyebrows with, whether its a pen or powder.

Would you Rather?

1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows? I'd rather not loose anything but then, that's not what your asking. Hmm it would have to be palette and shadows. I just can't image not wearing mascara/eyeliner. Lipgloss et al I could probably cope without.

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again? Chop it off... I mean I love long hair but it would get pretty long if I never cut it again!

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek? Coral, my cheeks are pink without blush I don't need help there.

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup? Hmm, tough one. I want t osay make up but part of me thinks that would just be stupid. Clothes would last longer and be more practical than 100 tubes of mascara.

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick? Well... Neither. It depends on the colours I guess. Eyeliner as lipstick. Lets live on the wild side. Lipstick as eyeliner would just look like you have pinkeye surely?

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora? We don't have Sephora so MAC

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life? Another tough one.. Because you've got to think about all the occasions your going to go to... If I could find the most perfect lip colour ever that made my lips look amazing I'd go for that.

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter? Summer clothes in winter. I can't stand being too hot. Although I do live in England, there's a pretty slim chance of it ever being too hot ever again!

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright. Bright. Bright.

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product? Lip. Again, I think you can do too much with your eyes to limit what you use on them. My lips are awkward at the best if times.

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun? Probably pony tail.

12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss? Screw lipgloss, nothing is going to stop me pairing my nails.

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday? Oh god. What a horrible thought. What colour is the sharpie though? Because I pretty much have no eyebrows anyway...

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish? Oh god. Don't make me choose. I'm not answering that.

Ok, there we go. I have sufficiently wasted time on my blog rather than doing something constructive. I hope it wasn't too boring.

Thank you for reading.



And just for the sheer cuteness here is a picture of a cat.




You May Also Like

0 comments