Merge.

by - Saturday, November 21, 2009

You may or may not know about my other blog, its basically about my 'weightloss', but seeings as no one actually reads it I thought I would just merge it with this blog. I've only actually written a few posts but just to let you know, I will be posting them on here from now on. I've actually nearly come to the 'end' of my journey being only 3 pounds away from reaching my final 'goal', the reason I keep using quotation marks is because everytime i reach a goal i don't seem to be satisfied and feel the need to carry on futher, anyway I will do a more extensive post on this a little later on. I will be posting updates 'regularly' on weightloss and progress. I can appreciate that not everyone will be interested in this but hopefully I can help some people too.
thank you for reading. I'll be back soon ly

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I wish you well with your weight loss hun :-) I know it can be difficult x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your weightloss. you so close to your goal! only three pounds? that's amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete