tag

by - Friday, November 20, 2009

I liked reading this post over at http://lmdpassion.blogspot.com/2009/11/daily-beauty-deets.html and thought I would do it also.

1.What time did you do your makeup today?
well the first time I applied was 8.15am to go to college, but it was very simple so I will do this about the 2nd time which was around 1.45 after doing my workout dvd (and showering obvs)

2. What’s the least expensive beauty item you used? a 17 eyeshadow called Vodence it was a limited edition freebie!

3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct? redness, open pores (cheeks)

4. Did you apply false eyelashes? no, I don't tend to wear lashes I wear glasses and it just doesnt happen

5. Did you do anything while applying make-up? I had the T.V on, watching Ideal world. ;) cool

6. Biggest make-up mishap today? after doing my liner, I accidently smudge a whole load of it across my face :/

7. Did you have a makeup inspiration in mind? not really, I was just going to wear mascara and a bit of foundation but, I thought i'd better make a bit more of an effort ha

8. What was the most time-consuming part of your makeup routine? probably applying the mascara.

9. What part of your routine is the most fun? Probably eyes, Ijust think its where you can really be more creative, although I do like doing a bit of contouring and blusher too.

10. What part of your make-up makes the biggest difference in the way you look? either foundation or eyemakeup my skin is reasonably clear i just suffer from a lot of reddness and uneven pigmentation so, just to have a nice even tone makes a difference! but then my eyes just look terrible without anything on so.

11. Neutral or colorful eyeshdaow? Neutral

12. Liquid or mineral foundation? liquid, i just think it gives better coverage.

13. Do you do your hair or make-up first? tbh I alternate everytime it just depends on whether my hair is wet/dry etc generally its makeup first though.

14. Did you pack a make-up bag to take with you for the day?yes, I'm staying at my bfs house tonight

15. When did you finish your make-up? 2pm?



so ther we have it. some quite rambly answers, but oh well. thank you for reading ly

You May Also Like

0 comments