Cafe Culture

by - Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Disclaimer: I would have taken better pictures had I not been too lazy to get up and get a camera, so my iPhone pics will have to do :)


I recently re-discovered this palette after having a sort out. I'll be doing a post showcasing my new storage get up soon.


I got this from Superdrug about 6 months ago, it was having a half price sale at the time which I'm pretty sure was the only reason I even went over to have a look. But I'm glad I did because this palette of gorgeous. The shadows are so pigmented and almost creamy! All I did was apply the light shade to my inner corner and the green/brown all over my lid, blended up to the crease. The greeny one is a definite dupe for MAC e/s in Club.


I'm also wearing my new love, MAC blush in peachykeen.






You May Also Like

0 comments