Catrice Post No.4

by - Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ok, finally the last Catrice post, or at least the last review!
The final product I have to review is a Multi Color Compact Powder - 010 Rose Beige. This is a mattifying powder that works to even out the complexion. as face powders go this doesn't do a bad job of mattifying the skin, I tend not to need a powder when using my Mac Matchmaster (1.5) Foundation, but it doesn't hurt when I use this. It gives a nice warm glow without being shimmery, it blends really nicely and has a smooth almost creamy finish

I only have a swatch of this on the back of my hand but I'm sure it will feature in a FOTD post soon so you'll be able to see how it looks on the skin.
the scent is a bit 'old lady' if you know what I mean but other than that I have no other issues with it.

I'll do a further review once I've had a chance to wear it properly.

Thank You for reading.

You May Also Like

0 comments