it's that time again...

by - Tuesday, April 24, 2012

DEADLINE SEASON.
thought I'd take a few minutes to write a post... I should be writing an essay right now. (due in tomorrow, 3000 words, only halfway though... get the point?)

tonight is going to be a long night.
but its ok.
I'll get it finished, and then I'll wonder what all the worrying was about. It''ll be shit, but it'll get done. and to be honest thats all that matters right?
It's gotten to the point at uni now where I really don't care about what grade I come out with at the end of it all I just want to get a degree. regardless of what classification I manage to end up with. anyone else feel like that?
I don't even know what I'll do with myself once I have said degree. does anyone truly know what they want to do for the rest of their lives? really?

my degree should be in procrastination, because thats literally all I do. I can find absolutely anything else to do rather than my uni work, Things that it becomes crucial to accomplish. oh well.
thats what its all about isn't it?

this post probably wont make sense, because no.1 I'm full of caffeine right now. and no.2 i'm too lazy to go through a re read it even if it isn't all garbage.

goodbye.

You May Also Like

0 comments