Catrice post No.3

by - Monday, April 23, 2012

Hi,

Yes, another Catrice post, sorry.
This next product is a Longlasting Eyeshadow (Made to Stay) - 030 Star Was Here.
Since buying and loving the Color Tattoo range from Mabelline I was keen to see if this product would compare.
It has a smooth creamy consistency and applies to the eye area with ease. In terms of longevity this lasted all day for me, I wore eye shadow over the top (mentioned in a previous post) and there was no creasing whatsoever.

The pigmentation is really good hardly needing to swipe the product to get a good amount!
I'd say these definitely compare to the color tattoos and other cream eye shadows that I've tried and it fulfilled its purpose really well.

Look out for FOTD post featuring all of the Catrice products I review.

You May Also Like

0 comments