342

by - Monday, June 04, 2012

I've been taking advantage of the offers this week, in both Boots and Superdrug. Boots have a 3 for 2 offer across certain 'summer essentials' and Superdrug have a 3 for 2 across all cosmetics. 




I went into boots first and spotted that the Botanicals range has had a bit of a facelift. It looks like the whole range has had an overhaul, in terms of the actual products not just the packaging! 


I picked up the Microdermabrasion Polish, (£7.99) the Day Shift Moisture cream, (£5.10) and the Softening Cleanser (the Freebie, otherwise £4.99).


This is what the new packaging looks like… ^ there were still a few items that hadn't been 'updated' yet, the moisturiser I got being one of them, which to be honest I'll be disappointed to loose if they change it like they have the other products. Out of all the new Products it doesn't seem there will be any replications  of the previous range :(

I then took a trip to Superdrug, whilst in boots I browsed the makeup section as I always do but then remember that Superdrug currently had a 3 for 2 offer across all makeup, so resisted buying anything.


Another Deal I spotted whilst in there was half price across all Bloom products, although it seemed in the store I was in most of the stand was empty with only a few stragglers left to buy. I did pick up one lip gloss though, in Raspberry (£4.50 after the discount)

Originally I wanted to buy more than one of the Revlon Lip Butters (£7.99), but again, they didn't have the other shade I wanted (Sweet Tart) so I settled for Strawberry Cupcake and another L'Oreal Caresse (£7.99 or currently £5.99 in boots) in Tempting Lilac.




another Lip Product I got was a Volume Lip Shine (£7.99) by GOSH in Tea Rose, I'd seen this a few weeks ago but the store I was in didn't have this shade so I knew I had to get it today. 



I knew I wanted a new concealer and when I swatched this one I liked the result - Bourjois Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer (£7.49), and then it was just a case of choosing my 'freebie' so I picked up the Maybelline BB cream in Light (£7.99) so I'll see how they work out. 

if you would like a more in-depth review of any of the products let me know :) I'll give them all a test drive over the next few days. 

Thank you for reading. 

ciao.




You May Also Like

0 comments