Magazine Freebies june/july 2012

by - Friday, June 01, 2012

This month is a good one for freebies! I like me, you become a woman possessed whenever magazines offer free gifts. (I'm talking buying multiple issues of the same magazine/traveling far and wide)
I thought I'd do a little round of of what's out there.



Possibly the most popular is the Glamour/Benefit collab. This time around they are giving away luxe minis of, The Porefessional, That Gal primer and Bad Gal Lash. The magazine retails for £2 but usually sell out pretty quickly, I went for The Porefessional because I've tried the others already.



The next freebie I wanted came with Marie Claire Magazine, who are giving away full sized special edition Ciate Paint Pots, with three shades to collect, (hot pink, lilac and a nude) I picked up 2/3 as the nude shade just didn't do it for me. The magazines costs £3.70.



The next Magazine I got was Red, who are giving away Jemma Kidd. Two items to collect, an Eyeliner (i-glamour - black) and a Mascara (i-glamour volume mascara) I picked up both of these and so far I'm liking the eyeliner, but have yet to try the mascara. The magazine costs £3.90.


I had to reign myself in a little bit after buying all of these, I'll mention a few of the other ones I spotted, 

InStyle -The Bodyshop Eyeliners (Two colours) or Mascara
Harpers Bazaar - Leighton Denny - A choice of free colours
Easy Living - Rituals Body Scrub or Body Cream

Thank You for reading.






You May Also Like

0 comments