Happy Fathers Day

by - Sunday, June 17, 2012



I want to dedicate this post to my Dad, who unfortunately will never get to see it. 
I'm not going to write an essay telling you how amazing he was as a father and a person. He was a man of very little words himself, so it seems fitting to keep this short. so, I'll try. 
One of the things I miss the most about my dad is how safe he made me feel, in whatever situation. As a child I would hold his big strong hands and instantly feel like no one could hurt me. As long as I had my dads hand to hold, I was safe. 
I held his hand, as we watched him slip away from us. I don't think I'd ever held his hand so tight up until that moment. 

I miss you with every atom on my being. 

Until we meet again old fella. 

those hands. 






ready..? Cheese!




I don't think either of us were ready for this picture...


Proud Granddad. 

Twins?

how many fathers would let their daughter make them into a panto dame for an assessment?

He would do anything for me. 

I hope he's looking down on us now. I love you Dad. 

You May Also Like

0 comments