'Hairs the thing...'

by - Friday, July 20, 2012

My hair has been an issue for me for as long as I can remember, I don't recall a time where I've ever been entirely happy with how it looks or its condition, this isn't through lack of trying of course. I have very dry ends and relatively greasy roots so you can see why this may cause problems for me.
I put my hair through the daily traumas that a lot of other women do too, like colouring (way to often), blow drying and straightening.

Finding products and methods of getting my hair to look and feel healthier is something I endeavour to do on an almost permanent basis. 

I'd like to introduce you to some of the products I have recently purchased to try and counteract the trauma I put my hair though…

'Now you can break this vicious cycle with Full Repair™. The brand new range of care and styling products instantly transforms and repairs the look and feel of overworked hair to create a full-bodied, healthy looking style with natural movement.' 

I currently own three of the products from this range, thanks to a 3 for 2 offer in boots. I'm hoping to give them a proper try out over the next few weeks and do a follow up review of the products but for now I'd like to introduce you to some very helpful videos curtesy of John Frieda. 


^ In a bid to use less heat (via my straighteners) I wanted to learn how to blow dry my hair in a way that meant I wouldn't necessarily need to straighten my hair afterwards, This video really helped. 


I thought I'd also share this one with you, because it's a really simple easy look to recreate that I love. 
For more information and videos on the Full Repair™ haircare range, visit the John Frieda® Facebook page at www.facebook.com/johnfriedauk where you can enter to win the entire range.

Again don't forget to look our for a more in depth review of the products I have from this range later on, and as always

Thank you for reading. 


You May Also Like

0 comments