Sunday SIx

by - Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hey, its another Sunday Six… lets get started.

Song - Again, I can't really say I've listened to much music again this week… One song that has stuck out to me recently has been If I Had a Gun - Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds.


Book or TV - This week i'm going to choose a book, I'm currently reading the Fifty Shades Trilogy, I'm about half way through the last one… I was quite worried about admitted to reading this.. if you've read it you will know its not exactly literary genius… and the genre… well… lets just say I'm glad I'm reading it on my kindle! because then at least you can be pretending to read something else! don't get me wrong I'm no book snob… I follow the crowd as much as the last person… mainly so I can make my own opinions about a book rather than go by what others say. I have to say though, I have quite liked reading fifty shades… in a guilty pleasure kind of way… not that I get a kick out of the content because quite frankly its more cringe than sexy, But I like the characters and there is quite good plot behind all the sex. When I first started reading the book I actually thought it was another book that I'd seen on amazon and couldn't remember the name of… then when I realised it was a different book all together… I'd already gotten into the story! anyway… I'm not making up excuses… I'm reading it and I like it. The End. 


Blog or Youtube - This week I'll go for a blog… I'm going to give a little shout out to Emma over at Erratic Glamour , I've followed her for quite a while now, she recently moved over to her new blog… you might remember her as Following the Fashion… she's a lovely girl and often comments on my posts which I really appreciate.

Product -  This week I'll be choosing a nail product… surprise surprise.. I can't rave about this enough, its the Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle… I've used this since I started growing my nails properly back in 2007 and it never fails me. I can go from having nails that are bitten to the point of bleeding to a nice manageable length just past the tips of my fingers in about 2-3 weeks? It's just amazing… the price has risen considerably since I started buying it though, which sucks, but it's still worth it. 


Photo - I haven't really taken any photos this week, but I will post this one of our doggies back at home, that I took whilst house/dog sitting last week. 

I just think they're so cute.



Dislike of the week - again… I don't really think I have a specific 'dislike' this week… apart from the fact I have no money to spend on nail polish! it all has to go on boring things like bills and rent… it just seems that everything needs paying for this week and its getting me down because I don't earn enough money, and the thought of having to get a second job depresses me. 

Anyway, I hope you've all had a good week… it seems to have flown by to me… 

Thank you for reading.





You May Also Like

0 comments