Hello again...

by - Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So, I went to Tesco. Initially just to buy something for lunch but, of course I had to venture down to the beauty aisle. I was just having a look around, nothing in particular that I was after. I saw the Garnier Summerbody Lotion and thought i'd give that a try, seeings as other people keep bainging on about it. I've just rubbed a little bit on to my arm actually, and it absorbed so easily, and it smells really good so, you can't complain for £1.95.

I also came across a little stand with some baskets of lipglosses/sticks etc all for £1.50 as they are being discontinued. so I got a Bourjois 3D effect Lipgloss in Rose Arctic which is a nice dusky pink with blue reflects. I love the formulation of these glosses, they're not sticky and last quite a while, they're nicely pigmented too. I also oicked up a Lipstick by Maybelline (I have no idea what its called) its a light pink with gold reflects, No.20 Gold'n'Roses, Again I like the formulation of this product, its light and feels moisturising. The picture quality is rubbish, but you can kind of get an idea of what they look like...hopefully


I'm going to see I Love You Man, at the cinema tonight, so that should be good. apart from that I have no other plans. I may even whack out another blog in a bit. eurgh that sounded a bit wrong. anyway
bye for now x

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. That was s great price - havent used that tanner before but would like to here what you think. That lipgloss looks lovely too!!

    ReplyDelete