Christmas Tag

by - Monday, December 19, 2011

These questions came from a youtube video, so here goes...
TAG questions:
1.Whats Your Favorite Holiday Movie? has to be Home Alone... but there are so many!
2. Whats Your Favorite Christmas Colour? I hate Green, and Red is a bit boring too... I like Blues at christmas, and anything glittery!

3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas? I love dressing up, I like to wear something a bit swish, and pop on some heels.
4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be? this isn't a very festive question! no one should go without presents! probably my nieces(they count as one person becasue they're only small!) or my mum.
5. Do You Open Your Present Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning? How is it possible to open presents before Santa has even been, obviously i open them on christmas morning! haha
6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House? nope, and to be honest its not something I'm inclined to do either.
7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break? surround myself with the people I love and enjoy their company. Good food doesn't go a miss either.
8. Any Christmas Wishes? the usual, world peace etc.
9. Favorite Christmas Smell? pretty much any kind of food being cooked, haha or the christingles!
10. Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat? everything becomes a treat at this time of year!
11. What are you doing for the holidays this year? Going home to my BFs family.
3) What's your favorite holiday drink? mulled wine is nice.
4) Candy cane or Gingerbread men? candy cane
5) What's your favorite holiday/Christmas song? Slade or The Pogues
6) What's the weirdest gift you've ever received? a painted lightbulb
7) Have you ever made a snowman? yes, and then blown it up... :)
8) What is your favorite winter fragrance? something musky and rich.
9) What is at the top of your list this Christmas? (or whichever holiday you celebrate!) I really have no idea what I 'want' this year...
10) What is most important to you about the holidays? Family oh and Jesus. haha.

You May Also Like

0 comments