John Frieda Full Repair Review

by - Wednesday, August 22, 2012

In a previous post I mentioned reviewing some of the products from the John Frieda Full Repair range... Well here we are!
I'm going to talk about the Shampoo and Conditioner... I'm not going to go into all the jargon and talk about what they claim to do etc... I'm going to give an honest and frank review of how they made my hair feel, because I think that's what counts here... You judge a product by how it changes or enhances the appearance of whatever body part it is aimed at, right?


Basically I really like these products. They definitely improved the condition of my hair during the time I used them, my hair was in a very sorry state (we're talking completely fried ends from trying to ombré) it felt stronger and looked shiner too, I also noticed that it dried less frizzy when left to air dry.
To be honest that's all I have to say, I liked using them and felt they were beneficial to my beauty regime.


So there we go, buy them.
Thank you for reading.

You May Also Like

0 comments