Sunday Six

by - Sunday, August 19, 2012

Yes, a sunday six actually posted on a Sunday! who'd have thought.

Song - This weeks song goes to Cher. Now, believe it or not I actually sang this song at a karaoke night last weekend… My first time ever singing karaoke (without getting stage fright and running off to the toilets. Yes that actually happened, in front of pretty all of my partners family) anyway, I digress. The song is Believe, this was my favourite song when it came out, I thought I was the coolest 7 year old ever. I just loved it. I think it was those funny tube things she had in her hair in the music video… it just fascinated me. 




Book - This week I have started reading Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion, basically a zombie romance novel. I'm loving it so far though. 


TV - True Blood is awesome as always so I've loved watching the latest episode of that this week. one word… Eric. 


Youtuber - I thought I should choose a you tuber this week, so this week it goes to… grav3yardgirl. I found her videos a few weeks ago, she's definitely not everyones cup of tea, but I just think she's funny, and really interesting to watch. 

Product - This weeks product, is technically four, But I make the rules so its fine. I got this mini Vitamin E set from The Body Shop, for £10 and I'm really loving the products so far. The cleanser is possibly one of the best I have tried, and the moisturisers are really lovely. I'm very tempted to go and buy the full size products but the are a little on the pricey side. However, if you are very quick, The Body Shop website has a 'buy two get two free' offer on at the moment!

Photo - My sunflower is doing really well, it's about 6ft tall now! I've been taking pictures of it regularly, as I am going to make a gif! I came home the other day and this little fella was positively engrossed helping himself to my nectar, I was stood there taking close up pictures and stuff but he wasn't bothered at all! I love bees. 


There we go, another sunday six. Enjoy your Sunday.


Thank you for reading. x




You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your sunflower looks lovely! :) and I'm very intreguied by a zombie romance story.. Sound awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete