Life update

by - Monday, August 06, 2012

So I thought I'd do a little update for anyone that's interested.
My posts have been a little thin on the ground recently and that's partly due to the fact I've taken on a lot more hours at work and partly because I haven't really had anything to blog about.
Where to start? I feel like this summer has gone really quickly considering I finished uni at the beginning of May. I'm getting quite worried about third year, I just get the feeling it's going to be a whole other ball game compared to first and second year, but against all odds I passed both years with decent grades so hopefully I can pull something out of the bag next year. I'm hoping to get a 2:1, I just think a first is too much to sweat over tbh.
What else have I been doing with my summer? Not a lot tbh, living in an expensive city and having no student loan left doesn't bode well. I've been getting a lot of reading in though, my kindle has certainly come up trumps. I'm going to dedicate a whole post to my kindle because I just love it so much.

I'm currently at work, and it's super quiet so I thought I'd take the time to blog... Seemingly about nothing! But alas a post is a post!

What can I leave you with? Hmm
Probably nothing of interest... I'm sorry I'll come back when I'm less lame.
Thank

You May Also Like

0 comments